It’s Whimsy Wednesday!
Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s 2013?! I can’t wait to see what is in store for us all this year. Here are some hearty, winter recipes to get you through those cold days.
1. Overnight Blueberry French Toast by High Heels and Grills.
2. Savory Rosemary Macaroni & Cheese by This Gal Cooks.
3. Zuppa de Pesce by Simple Living and Eating.
4. Tabbouleh by With a Blast.
5. Roast Turkey Winter Salad by Pink Recipe Box.
6. Cream Cheese Scalloped Potatoes by I Heart Eating.
7. Roasted Veggie and Sausage Pasta by My Turn for Us.
1. Follow me through Bloglovin’, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+
3. Please do not link parties or shops. Everything else is accepted.
4. Please grab our button and either display it with the post you are linking up or under your list of parties. You can find our button over in the sidebar.
Whimsy Wednesdays 44
by Jenny Melrose