My absolute favorite cookies are Oreos. Last Spring I made Oreo Truffles for the first time and fell in love. On a recent trip to the grocery store I saw Mint Oreos and my wheels started turning. I decided upon delectable Mint Oreo Truffles that only require 3 ingredients! I added a little of Wilton’s Red Sparkle Gel to the top, which would work as a fabulous touch for a Valentine’s Day treat.
I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing these truffles are. They remind of the commercials where women are sitting around in slinky dresses nibbling on bon bons. They are just that good.
- 8 oz package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 16 oz package of Mint Oreos
- 10 oz bag of White Chocolate
- Wilton’s Red Sparkle Gel (optional)
- In a food processor grind the Oreos into a fine powder.
- Mix the Oreo crumbs and cream cheese together until it is all one color.
- Shape into tablespoon size balls and refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and cover the balls in it. Place onto parchment paper to dry.
- Once the chocolate is just about dry use the Sparkle Gel to create a zig zag design.