Studded with fresh grapes and marshmallows, nobody can resist this smooth and creamy Peanut Butter and Jelly Fluff Salad! It’s a quick, easy, and delicious side dish or dessert for all of your upcoming potlucks, parties, and family dinners!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Fluff Salad
Hi, friends! I’m so glad to be visiting again from The Seasoned Mom! This month I couldn’t resist sharing a fun recipe that appeals to diners of all ages. After all, the crowd-pleasing classic flavor combination of peanut butter and jelly just got kicked up a notch!
Some of the most popular recipes on my blog have been my “fluff” salads…which really aren’t traditional “salads” at all. There’s not a speck of lettuce in sight here! Instead, these dishes are made with a few simple ingredients such as fruit, marshmallows, and whipped topping for a creamy and sweet side salad or light dessert.
I grew up with similar ambrosia salads at holiday meals (they pair perfectly with ham, turkey, stuffing, THE WORKS), and I have continued to serve them to my own family. Marshmallows and a few rainbow sprinkles always deliver smiles…especially when they appear on a dinner plate!
Whether you brighten a birthday party buffet table with this sweet-and-salty fluff, add it to your holiday spread, or just throw it together for a quick weeknight supper, I can assure you that it will disappear FAST! The dish comes together in just minutes and it’s devoured even quicker!
I hope that you enjoy this whimsical treat, and be sure to come visit me on my blog for even more family-friendly recipe ideas!
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons grape jam (I used Smucker’s Simply Fruit Concord Grape Spreadable Fruit)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional: sprinkles and/or extra marshmallows for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, Smucker’s Spreadable Fruit, and milk until smooth. Gently stir in marshmallows and grapes. Fold in whipped topping until completely combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you’re looking for even more sweet salads, be sure to check out these favorites:
On her blog The Seasoned Mom, Blair Lonergan documents her life with her husband and three boys in Central Virginia’s Piedmont countryside. She shares the simple activities that entertain her little ones, as well as the easy, nutritious, and family-friendly recipes that her kids devour!