I am going to openly admit something to all of you that may or may not shock you, but having flawless makeup was never a concern I had up until recently because I barely wore any. I didn’t start wearing makeup until I was thirty years old and even then it was the bare minimum. Now that I’m inching towards forty it’s a different story. Having a flawless makeup is something that definitely matters.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Beauty Counter. All opinions are my own.
Many of you might be wondering, “What took her so long to wear makeup?” Well, in college I played field hockey during the Fall and then basketball in the winter and into the spring. I was usually running from class straight to practice or to catch the bus for a game, which meant there wasn’t any time in between to take makeup off. And I was certainly not wearing makeup while I played either sport.
It took me some time to start wearing makeup even once I was out of college. It wasn’t until I turned thirty and had my first baby that I started to notice how tired I looked. The lack of sleep from a newborn definitely requires some flawless makeup.
As I’ve gotten older, my skin has visibly changed. I need more coverage then I did in the past, which is why I love the gorgeous products from BeautyCounter to help get me flawless makeup. The Flawless in Five collection from BeautyCounter is my absolute favorite because it gives you flawless makeup in five minutes. And five minutes is about all the time I have. It includes the Tint Skin Foundation, Touchup Pen Skin Concealer, Color Define Brow Pencil, Lengthening or Volumizing Mascara, Powder Blush Duo and Lip Gloss. It is the simplest way to take skin from aged to flawless in five minutes.
One of the reasons that I love BeautyCounter for flawless makeup is because their mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. There are so many harmful chemical in makeup products and I love knowing that BeautyCounter is working to create a safety standard for their products that is well beyond what is expected by the food and drug administration.
Flawless Makeup from BeautyCounter Difference
- At Beautycounter, they’ve committed to a health and safety standard that goes well beyond what’s required by U.S. law
- BeautyCounter has banned the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals through our “Never List”
- This is about progress—not perfection. Because every little bit counts.
Flawless Makeup from BeautyCounter Ingredient Selection Process
- Ban intentionally – the “Never List” is made up of 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals.
- Screen rigorously – every ingredient is screened for safety.
- Learn Constantly – there are major data gaps on many cosmetic ingredients so they are putting them to the test.
- Source responsibly – they strive to choose the best available ingredients.
- Share transparently – their product labels go beyond what is required by law
Flawless Makeup at Home
Flawless makeup can be done by even the most basic makeup user and with the help of BeautyCounter products it can be done knowing that you are not adding harmful chemicals to your skin. The best part is that flawless makeup can happen in five minutes with just six products!
Plus, right now if you purchase $150 or more of Beauty Product, you’ll receive a free 7″x10″ BeautyCounter Zippered Pouch and three deluxe skincare samples. (Value $22)
If you liked this Flawless Makeup at Home you might also like….