Southwest Salad Recipe
Bright fresh crunch in an easy big salad! This southwest salad recipe takes just minutes to put together and is topped with an easy homemade balsamic soy vinaigrette.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 10 cups romaine lettuce or mixed greens
- 1 14.5 oz. black olives well rinsed and drained
- 1/2 bell pepper yellow, orange or red, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced into wedges
Open the can of beans, rinse well under cold water and allow to drain completely.
Tear or dice the greens into bite sized pieces.
Slice the red onion and bell pepper.
Cut the tomato into small wedges.
Add everything to a large bowl and top with homemade vinaigrette.