Peach Bundt Cake Recipe
Moist, flavorful, cake filled with fresh, juicy peaches and a sugary crust. Do you need that perfect summer dessert? Here it is!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup peach nectar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cup diced peaches
- ½ tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar for coating the bundt pan
- ¼ cup powdered sugar for dusting
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease bundt pan with shortening.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar in the bundt pan and toss it around until it cover the pan. With an electric mixer, mix cake mix, peach nectar, oil, eggs and sugar until combined.
Sprinkle diced peaches with flour and toss until they are coated. Stir the diced peaches into the batter.
Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
Turn cake out on a serving plate and dust the top with powdered sugar.
- You can use canned peaches in this recipe if you don't have fresh ones on hand. Of course I always recommend the real deal where possible.
- When making the mix, add the eggs one at a time and stir so they incorporate fully in the batter. Or get yourself a lovely stand mixer- you won't regret it!
- If the cake is still a bit raw after full baking time (toothpick test), then bake for 10 minutes longer and check again. If it needs more time, just keep checking on 3-5 minute intervals.
Serving: 12g | Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg