Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Rich and creamy spinach artichoke dip made in the Instant Pot.
Servings 10 people
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup yellow onion chopped finely OR 1 tsp onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 10 ounces spinach frozen, chopped
- 1 jar artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise the good kind
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 brick (8 ounces) cream cheese cut into cubes
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4-8 ounces Parmesan cheese shredded, not powdered Parmesan
Pour chicken broth into the bottom of the instant pot. Add onion powder or onions and stir once or twice. Toss in garlic, frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
Cook in instant pot on manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
Do a quick release using a long wooden spoon or spatula.
Remove top. Stir dip well to incorporate ingredients. Replace instant pot top and let the dip sit in the warm pot for 3-4 minutes.
Remove top again. Add mozzarella and Parmesan. Stir well.
Spoon dip into a casserole dish, bowl or a small slow cooker for serving. Serve with tortilla chips, carrots, or bread.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 534mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3150IU | Vitamin C: 13.1mg | Calcium: 295mg | Iron: 1.2mg