I didn't realize how much I truly loved cheesecake until I made my Lime Cheesecake Shooters, which were absolutely amazing! I decided that I needed to create another quick and easy cheesecake recipe that was individual sized. These Lavender & Lemon Cheesecake Cookie Cups are made using cookie dough and a super simple lavender & lemon cheesecake recipe that will have you looking for more.
What makes these Lavender Lemon Cookie Cups a great spring dessert?
In order to make this recipe super simple, I used Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. I simply greased the inside of a cupcake tray and then lined it with the sugar cookie dough. The sugar cookie cup is the perfect way to package the lavender & lemon cheesecake. The cup was thick enough that it didn't get soft holding the cheesecake. Plus, it added a bit more sweetness to the cheesecake.
Since we love our oils so much we decided that it wouldn't be fair to talk about them without offering our readers an opportunity to enjoy the oils as well. So, to kick off May we're running a fabulous promotion to get you started. The starter kit that we are offering this month also comes with a ton of educational material so that you know how to get the most out of your oils. Find out more HERE!
Not all essential oils are edible. Due to lack of purity, 98% of essential oils sold should NOT be ingested. An edible essential oil will be labeled “therapeutic-grade” and have a “Supplement Facts” box on the label showing the nutritional value – do NOT use just any brand of essential oil for cooking/flavoring foods. Be sure to use pure oils from reliable sources, not synthetic scents or flavorings.
Lavender & Lemon Cheesecake Cookie Cups Recipe
- Pillsbury refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Grease a cupcake tray and line the tray with the sugar cookie dough and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese, greek yogurt and sugar and blend together.
- Add in the lemon and lavender essential oil and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and combine.
- Allow the cream cheese mixture to chill in refrigerator for an hour and then add to cooled cookie cups.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and serve.
More Lavender Recipes..
If you love lavender then you'll certainly want to check out these Lavender Recipes!
- Lavender Lemon Cake Cookies // Lavender Cupcakes with Orange Frosting
- Lavender White Chocolate Shortbread Cookies // Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
- Honey Lavender Scones // Lavender & Lemon Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Blueberry Lavender Lemonade // Lavender Honey Ice Cream
- Lavender Blueberry Honey Ice Cream // Lavender Candy Coated Strawberries