Last Updated on
A Friday morning sounds like as good of a time as any to make a confession. I have a love that runs deep for strawberries. I think it’s largely due to the fact that strawberry season means that Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner, which gets me over the moon excited because I’ll get to spend more time with my girls. You can find our index of strawberry recipes HERE and believe me you won’t be disappointed. You’ll find everything from cookies to popsicles to cocktails. I hadn’t tried strawberries in an appetizer yet though so I gave it a go and I’m so glad that I did. These Strawberry Bruschetta Appetizers are the perfect appetizer for a special occasion like celebrating a special mother in your life or just sitting down to catch up with friends.
This article may contain affiliate links.
Strawberry Bruschetta Appetizers
I love using a crusty French baguette as an ingredient in an appetizer because it’s quick and easy. Plus, you can adjust the topping to meet your desired taste. My sister-in-law makes a fabulous tomato bruschetta that has just the right amount of tomato, garlic and basil. I’m also particularly fond of our Chick Pea Crostini. Light and packed with flavor it makes a statement on a freshly toasted baguette. As does this Strawberry Bruschetta and it is so easy. There are three ingredients in this Strawberry Bruschetta. A crusty French baguette, Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar and fresh strawberries. That’s it!
One of the main reason I love this Strawberry Bruschetta is because it is easy to make the topping ahead of time and then just place it on the baguette before the guests arrive. Plus, it’s minimal work so if you’re hosting Mother’s Day Brunch or a Bridal or Baby Shower in the next couple of weeks this is definitely a recipe you’ll want to add to the menu. It’s minimal work with the W-O-W factor included.
Strawberry Bruschetta Appetizer
- French baguette sliced into 2-3 inch pieces
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Place the sliced French baguette onto a cookie sheet and Broil on High for about 3 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on the baguette because the amount of time will vary depending upon your oven.
- Meanwhile, place the sliced strawberries into a bowl and add in the raspberry balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Top the toasted baguette with the strawberry topping and serve.
You may also like…